連結至繁體中文網頁Link to English Pages
 

ACT Scientific Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of CHIEN-CHIN Enterprise Co., Ltd., was established in 1999.

CHIEN-CHIN was the pioneer who developed the then world's first pen plotter in 1992. With the support from our government (Ministry of Economic Affairs), CHIEN-CHIN also successfully developed a new technology in the SMT manufacturing process in 1995

In view of more and more diversified technological requirements, ACT Scientific Co., Ltd., fully invested by CHIEN-CHIN, was thus set up and became an independently operating firm in 1999.

ACT has been committed to research and innovation and has been devoted to development in the fields of transmission, mechanism, and materials. As a result of our efforts, we have made several breakthroughs over the years, and currently we also own these technological patents. At present, ACT is the only firm in Taiwan that is equipped at the same time with the technologies in designing and the facilities for manufacturing printer cutters.

ACT printer cutters are categorized into three series-CA, CS, and EL, which can be applied to POS cash registers, Kiosk printers, Thermal printers, and Barcode printers. We also welcome ODM and any kinds of cooperation to develop mutually with the clients any parts/accessories used in printers. All of our standard cutters, of either the sliding type or the rotary type, are supplied in sizes ranging from 2" to 4" and have been approved and used by major printer manufacturers.

In addition, we have a special designing and manufacturing system to satisfy clients” demand for multi-item and low –quantity orders. In other words, you will find solutions to your various requirements for printer cutters at ACT. 40% of our current shipment is of ACT standard cutters while the other 60% belongs to the custom-designed and custom-made cutters.

We have been pursuing advancement and excellence. We strongly believe that through our technical know-how and our close interaction with clients, both parties will eventually achieve the goals of growth and success.

 

 

 

 
Copyright Declare.
PCHPDesign